Apartment Block Air Conditioning
Maximise your Investment
The appeal of an apartment for buyers or tenants is often its convenience. This includes having efficient, dependable appliances such as air conditioning, with the back-up should they go wrong. Apartment blocks air conditioning is a huge selling point.
Developers often look for a well-specified and trouble-free installation of a brand they can trust and the support to iron-out any teething problems.
Landlords frequently want to maximise the rental value and reduce calls from tenants when the air conditioning doesn’t work. The apartments block air conditioning service we provide reflects the ongoing maintenance needs of landlords and ensures comfort and ease of use for tenants.
At All Seasons Climate Control, we understand this and work with you to provide the best solution for the development.
- We have top-tier partnerships with manufacturers such as; Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Toshiba which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
To reduce costs, create faster, higher value sales and higher, longer term occupancy, call us today. For more on apartment blocks read our PDF on Apartment blocks air conditioning.
All Seasons Climate Control – one less thing to worry about.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.