Bank Air Conditioning
Banking on a good environment to do business
Ideally, bank customers would be efficiently served and then leave the bank, whilst bank employees are normally there for the day. Everyone however wants to be in a pleasant and appropriate ambient temperature for the time they spend there. Bank air conditioning is something we have installed in numerous premises.
A bank can indeed be a challenging building for creating a constant comfortable temperature. Doors are opening and closing. Screens can prevent the free-flow of air and security issues must be considered. The very structure of the building can require skilled analysis for the best solution.
In addition to benefits to customers and employees, efficient and reliable air conditioning can reduce long-time capital expenditure and operating costs as well as minimising disruption as the bank air conditioning units are installed.
All Season Climate Control have the experience to provide you with an end-to-end service. We start with a thorough survey to listen to your concerns and identify your needs and end with a cost-effective and reliable solution.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Call All Seasons Climate Control today and bank on us for the right solution. For more on what we provide banks take a look at this handy PDF on bank air conditioning.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.