Event Venue Air Conditioning
Get a standing ovation for your venue
Do you want to give your visitors a warm – or a cool – reception? Hopefully, it will be one that’s just right and appropriate for the type of event.
Venues that stand empty for periods and then fill up quickly can make it difficult to maintain a suitable ambient temperature. This could severely test or even break an inadequate air conditioning system, leading to lost capacity or bookings and expensive maintenance or even replacement. In addition installing or upgrading air conditioning can help to actually reduce capital expenditure, operating and energy costs.
We can provide you an end-to-end service starting with a thorough survey to listen to your concerns and identify your needs and ending with a cost-effective and reliable solution that meets your needs.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Keep your visitors comfortable at all times and ensure yours is a venue they want to re-visit time and time again. Call All Seasons Climate Control today.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.