Hotel Air Conditioning
Stay longer, visit more often
Whilst hotel residents may not appreciate and comment on everything the establishment offers, they are usually quick to let you know if their room is too hot or too cold. It’s almost a given that they expect an air conditioned room. Restaurants, thoroughfares, bars, fitness and leisure areas and foyers further add to the complexity of maintaining appropriate temperatures throughout the hotel. Staff will also appreciate working in suitable temperatures – especially Chef!
Keep residents and staff happy – and your bills down – with a system from All Seasons Climate Control. A well-specified solution will help to save capital and operating costs as well as making the most of your energy spend.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
To keep your residents coming back and spending, time and time again (giving you those great Trip Advisor ratings!) call All Seasons Climate Control
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.