Public Building Air Conditioning
Giving Value in Public Service
Providing taxpayer value for money is a key objective in public service and part of that is the maintenance and efficient management of public buildings. Furthermore, some buildings can be challenging to keep at a comfortable temperature because of their age, layout or the nature of their use.
Carefully specified, installed and maintained air conditioning can be instrumental in creating the right environment for buildings as diverse as libraries, sports and leisure centres, schools, museums and offices. This benefits both the visiting public and of course employees. The right system will also minimise capital and operational expenditure and make better use of energy.7
All Seasons Climate Control is an experienced provider to this sector and is sensitive to the budgetary constraints within which the sector needs to operate.
- Established over 15 years
- Relevant experience includes an ongoing contract at the House of Commons
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Give All Seasons Climate Control a call today to help maintain public services and provide real value for money.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.