Shop Air Conditioning
Keep your customers buying and your people selling
They come in to browse, but then they stay and spend, spend, spend! We all love a happy customer who finds more and more to buy, increasing footfall and profits.
But alongside ‘pushy or unhelpful assistants’ and ‘confusing layouts’, a shop that is too cold or too hot ranks in the tope 3 as a real ‘turn-off’ for customers. Research shows that they not only think twice about returning, but they also tell others about their negative experience. The blast-freezer treatment at the entrance or the sweaty changing room really does make a difference.
Then there are the shop workers who you need to be happy and productive at all times. A pleasant environment can reduce employee turnover and improve sales and repeat customer visits.
An air conditioning system from All Seasons Climate Control provides a constant and appropriate temperature for our unpredictable climate. Keep the shop cool and refreshing during the hot weather and provide constant warmth during colder periods.
- We have top-tier partnerships with manufacturers such as; Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Toshiba which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
To keep your customers spending more and in-store for longer, being helped by a more motivated and committed shop team, call All Seasons Climate Control today.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.