Leisure Air Conditioning
Fit for purpose?
In a competitive market with more and more – and increasingly diverse – sport and fitness venues opening up, offering a quality environment can be the key to attracting and keeping subscriptions.
Maintaining a variety of different sized-rooms and other areas at the appropriate temperature – whether you have just opened in winter or it’s the end of a sweaty summer’s day – can really test your system. An inadequate system can take longer to respond to the needs or customers or even be using more energy than required, wasting your budget.
An air conditioning system from All Seasons Climate Control gives you a state of the art solution, even in an older building. We carefully consider your needs and constraints before specifying cost-effective units which are powerful enough to do the job and yet use your budget and space wisely.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
For a high-performance answer to your air conditioning needs, call All Seasons Climate Control today.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.