Hospital Air Conditioning
Care and comfort for patients and staff
Hospitals have a complex and difficult job to do and where compassion and patient care have to come first. Temperature control across various types of room and public space also means a challenging job for the air conditioning. It needs to work reliability and efficiently, with minimal disruption to patients and hospital staff in the event of new installation, replacement or maintenance.
Where there are additional requirements such as for greater cleanliness and to limit noise, the need for expertise in this area is even greater.
All Seasons Climate Control has specialist skills in this area and experience of working around the demands of a busy hospital. After a discreet but thorough survey, All Seasons will recommend a solution which is not just fit for purpose, but also respects the tight budgets and operating expenditure which hospitals often have to deal with. Energy conservation is as important a consideration as capital cost and ongoing maintenance.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Experience the intensive care of All Seasons Climate Control and call them today.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.