Laboratory Air Conditioning
Would you experiment with inferior air conditioning?
Laboratories and other scientific environments present a special challenge for air conditioning, combining the need for clean air, a stable environment for a variety of substances and a comfortable place to work where accuracy and concentration are watchwords. Many older buildings may not have been constructed in a way which suit the demands of today, which means anything from potentially costly repairs and maintenance to redundancy of facilities whilst new equipment is installed. This all adds up to budget-busting costs.
A new air conditioning system can save time, create a better and safer workplace and reduce long term costs and energy spend.
All Seasons Climate Control has specialist skills in this area and experience of working around the demands of a busy establishment.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Call All Seasons Climate Control today for a cleaner, safe and better workplace.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.