Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
What is known as ‘Part L’ is a section of Building Regulations which covers the conservation of fuel and power (such as carbon and energy reduction) in all buildings. It is a legal requirement to comply with this legislation and failure to do so could result in an order to remove your air conditioning system, so it’s important to know what is involved.
You can find all you need to know about Part L Building Regulations in our BROCHURE here.
Here are the key points;
- All air conditioning installations must be notified to your local Building Control Office
- Not all installers are ‘Part L’ approved
- All Seasons Climate Control is an accredited certifier and members of BESCA’s (Building Engineering Services Competence Assessment) Competent Person Scheme
- All Seasons Climate Control registers your installation and completes any required paperwork free of charge
- You will have a ‘Part L’ certificate issued to you upon completion of your installation
Choosing All Seasons Climate Control means that you will have a legal air conditioning installation, all the paperwork you need and complete peace of mind.
Please visit this link for further information on Part L