Education Air Conditioning
Get top marks for temperature control
With students constantly entering and leaving buildings, opening and closing doors and windows, keeping down energy costs and providing temperatures conducive to learning and teaching can be particularly tough in education.
Smaller classrooms and larger, public areas can add to the challenge, further compounded where the building is older and not designed for the rigours of modern use.
Reduced energy costs as well as lower capital expenditure and maintenance can all be achieved with a suitable air conditioning system. Better still, levels of concentration improve – and complaints reduce – with the right year-round temperatures.
This has become a specialised area for All Seasons Climate Control.
- We are a Daikin D1+ Partner, which means that you benefit from extended warranty and the security of working with an approved installer
- Established over 15 years
- Over 10,000 successful installations
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Get an A-plus today from your students and staff. Provide an air conditioning system from All Seasons Climate Control.
Compliance with ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
All Seasons Climate Control is accredited to register your installation and provide ‘Part L’ certification which is now a legal requirement.