Heating & Air Conditioning is very important within healthcare facilities. When patients are unwell, in pain or simply concerned about an aspect of their health and well-being, that’s where they want to focus. Getting the treatment, advice and personal care to aid their speedy recovery is the most important thing on their mind. So spending time in an uncomfortably hot, cold or draughty environment is not helping, neither physically nor emotionally.
Whether it’s a waiting room, ward or corridor, there will be an optimum temperature requirement. Warmer for comfort. Cooler for feeling fresher and to reduce the spread of disease.
All Seasons Climate Control has the experience in the healthcare sector to customise a solution which functions effectively in potentially very diverse settings.
- Our systems are compliant with HTM (Health Technical Manual) and enable bacteria control through air filtration.
- Established over 15 years
- Relevant experience includes an ongoing contract at the House of Commons
- All our engineers are CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked
- We provide a five-year to ten-year warranty with all our heating & air conditioning packages.
- We provide a 24-hour call-out service
- We register your installation with your local council under ‘Part L’ of Building Regulations
Call All Seasons Climate Control today to maximise the health of your patients, staff and visitors. Heating & air conditioning will keep patients and employees that little calmer in a tense and often full on working environment.